Digiadventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+3
Sora Takenouchi
Takeru Takaishi
Mimi Tachikawa
7 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  Mimi Tachikawa Sun May 02, 2010 11:06 pm

Ok guys this is mainly a roleplay forum but still we should all get to know one another so hi Im Amna!
Just give a few details about yourself such as your:
Name
What are your hobbies
How you got into digimon
Do you write fanfiction
Couples you like
Also favorite digimon/human friendship example: Tai and Agumon, Ken and Wormmon etc.

Ok for me:
Name: Amna
Hobbies: Writing fanfiction, surfing the net, making AMVs and of course roleplaying.
How I got into digimon: I turned on the TV and one of the Dark Masters episodes was on so I began watching it then I went on youtube and watched it from the beginning and I loved it then one of my friends at school suggested fanfiction so I began writing,
Yes, I do write fanfiction.
Couples: Taiora, Jyoumi (my fav couple), Takari, AguBiyo, GomaPal and PataGato or WizGato (cant make up my mind between those two)
Favorite friendship pair/pairs: Joe and Gomamon and Mimi and Palmon.
Mimi Tachikawa
Mimi Tachikawa
Admin

https://digitaladventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Takeru Takaishi Mon May 03, 2010 1:19 am

Name: Daniel

Hobbies: Writing fanfiction, surfing the net, roleplaying, listening music

How I got into digimon: I saw some Digimon Toys on a Toys R' US catalog when Digimon was only aired in USA a year before it got dubbed to spanish, then I saw the add of Digimon premiering in FoxKids in spanish and I watched it, that was almost 10 years ago, time flies fast huh? After that surfing on the net I came across the digimon section on fanfiction.net and started to read fics and by 2002 I started to write fics, first just for me, never published those first drafts, later in 2003 I became author at fanfiction.net and since then I have been writing fics ^^

Couples: Taiora, Jyoumi, Takari, AguBiyo, GomaPal and PataGato, Kenyako and others

Favorite friendship pair/pairs: Kari and Gatomon as well TK and Patamon ^^
Takeru Takaishi
Takeru Takaishi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora Takenouchi Mon May 03, 2010 2:25 am

Name: Nasha

Hobbies: Writing fanfiction, watching anime, sometimes making AMVs and of course making new friends.

How I got into digimon: I was flicking through my fav anime videos of Naruto and Sailor Moon and I saw in the sidebars the first episode of season one so I watched it then I wanted to know what happened and wheter the Digidestined would die because they fell off a cliff lol so yeah and every episode was left at a cliff hanger so curious me had to keep on watching then I asked Amna if there were any more seasons and she hooked me onto season 2 and 3 I didnt enjoy 3 as much and I gave up on 4 because I hated the first episode.

Couples: My OTP is Taiora and AguBiyo I know what your thinking. AguBiyo here's my response why not? I mean they work well together Biyomon can be there for Agumon when he needs the comfort and Agumon could help encourage Biyomon when she feels down. Anyway I'm not going to start ranting otherwise I could go on forever. Other pairings I like are Joumi frankly because there's enough evidence to prove it and its cute. Daiyako I have started to hate Kenyako tbh Ken has never been my favorite character yes I know he got married with Yolie but they probably would get divorced later on I cant imagine Ken being a good husband besides Yolie is too much a mix of Sora and Mimi someone like Davis would do her good. Oh and Takari is pretty cool too they've known each other for some time and friendship is the first step to love I believe another reason I like Daiyako they are like best friends and have known one another since the beginning of their adventure while Ken came in late cause he was too busy hurting innocent digimon ok Im not going to talk about Ken any longer as some people may like him.

(Uggh I am rlly tired after this Im heading to bed)

Fav friendship pairings: 1. Matt and Gabumon- They have the strongest bond nothing could break them apart even those stupid dark rings their friendship is one of the strongest in my opinion.

2. Sora and Biyomon- As Sora said in the last episode Biyomon is her best friend and she helped her a lot and made her realise what love is.

3. TK and Patamon- I think Patamon sacrificing himself to save TK says enough about this I mean Devimon would have killed TK if Patamon didnt save him and its not like he had to but Patamon did it because he cared for TK.

4. Joe and Gomamon- I bet you're thinking what the but if you see the original japanese 02 episode where Joe comes to Gomamon's rescue you'll see what I mean and Gomamon digivolves to protect Joe from breaking his neck in 01.

5. Mimi and Palmon- A sweet duo they're so similar yet so different at the same time I think they make a great team and are great friends as well they would do anything for one another even give their lives to make sure the others are safe.

Oh and those are my top 5 I didnt put Tai and Agumon because while Tai and Wargreymon make a great fighting team I wouldnt say the same about their friendship.

Last edited by Sora Takenouchi on Mon May 03, 2010 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something)
Sora Takenouchi
Sora Takenouchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kari Kamiya Mon May 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Name: Mika or you can call me Mika chan ^^

Hobbies: Reading and writing fanfiction, watching anime, reading novels etc.

How I got into digimon: A friend reccomended it to me at first I thought I would hate it as much as I hated pokemon but I ended up liking it which is good so yeah not very interesting I know.

Couples: I like Sorato but I dont mind Taiora its pretty cute too. Others are Joumi, Takari, Kenyako, Koukari, WizGato, PataGato and I dont mind Agubiyo or GabuPal.

Fav friendship pairs: I disagree with Nasha in some cases I like Tai/Agumon, Matt/Gabumon, Sora/Biyomon, Kari/Gatomon, TK/Patamon and also Davis/Veemon.
Kari Kamiya
Kari Kamiya

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Intro

Post  Takato Matsuda Fri May 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Name:Zephin

Hobbies:writing fics, playing video games, and watching Digimon

How I got into Digimon: My best friend Seth introduced me to it when I was 4. I was hooked ever since.

Couples: Taiora and Takari

Friendhips: Ken/Wormon and Takeru/Patamon
Takato Matsuda
Takato Matsuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato Matsuda Tue May 18, 2010 5:10 pm

ramani wrote:Rajesh Shetty, a colleague of Payal's, comes over to say hello. Payal introduces her friend to him and the three of them start chatting.

Soon after, a client known to Rajesh stops by to exchange pleasantries. Rajesh gets into an animated conversation with the client, leaving off to introduce Payal and Pooja to the newcomer. Neither does he excuse himself to the ladies, saying something to the effect of "Do excuse me, I'll catch up with you ladies in a while". After a few moments of awkwardly standing around while Rajesh and the client chatter away, Payal and Pooja move away, rather miffed at Rajesh's lack of social etiquette! It's rather plain that he does not come across as a well-mannered, courteous individual!

Being able to introduce people to each other is an important social skill and why so many folks tend to overlook this fact is truly a mystery! The only solution is to master the art of introductions. Anytime you find yourself with two or more friends, colleagues or acquaintances who haven't met each other before, it is only proper that you introduce them. By not doing so you are making them both feel awkward and uncomfortable in each others' company.

"Who is this person?" and "What can I say to someone I don't know?" are the questions that cross their minds. And the very essence of etiquette is not to have anyone in a social situation feel awkward and unsure of himself/ herself. Simply put, it's better to make a bad introduction than not make one at all!
=======================
Breast Augmentation | Breast Enlargement
not that kind of intro
Takato Matsuda
Takato Matsuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tachikawa Thu May 20, 2010 4:43 pm

ok then this ramani is confusing me ramani if ur lost please PM me or one of the other members instead of continuously posting irrelevant stuff does that sound too mean? Im sorry if it does.
Mimi Tachikawa
Mimi Tachikawa
Admin

https://digitaladventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruki Makino Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:09 pm

Name: Terri

What are your hobbies: Surfing the net, tennis, music, anime, hangingggg out xD

How you got into digimon: I'm pretty sure it was just me flicking the channel, I can't even remember how old I was. It was when the first season was on Fox Kids. Then I watched Tamers and Frontier on Disney channel, and Adventure 02 I finished on anime site. Yeah, and I'm totally going to watch the new season that just came out!

Couples you like: I've always liked TakeruxHikari! And I believe in Digimon couples xD Definitely TailmonxPatamon

Also favorite digimon/human friendship:

Hikari and Tailmon - Since they seem so close, Hikari is always taking Tailmon out!
Tailmon seems more mature as well, and really smart imo.

Ruki and Renamon - Definitely, because Renamon, like Tailmon, seems more mature.
Even more than Ruki, they seem to learn from each other very well and they both respect each others opinions.

Ruki Makino
Ruki Makino

Back to top Go down

Post  newgold Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:34 am

I am rlly tired after this Im heading to bed

----------------------------
Seo Company Glasgow
Seo Services Glasgow

newgold

Back to top Go down